October 27th, 2014
Alpha update: check!
Alpha soldiers, on your marks… A brand new alpha build will go live in the next few hours. What to expect?
- We have updated and polished parts of the sewer level you received earlier.
- We have added a whole new level: the city tutorial level, where you get to explore the city of Ulrica. Tooltips will guide you through this first part of the game.
- We have integrated some voice over placeholders, to give you an idea of the story integration. Pardon, the voice acting quality: recordings of these fragments were done in-house
We wish the Alpha army lots of fun playing, and please feel free to let us know what you think on the dedicated Woolfe Alpha Forum. Enjoy!
Print goodies: check!
Start making some room on your wall… We’re making nice progress on the print goodies.
- 3 out of 4 posters have been designed and printed by now. Only the backer exclusive poster -which will be signed by the team- still needs to be added.
- The stickers have arrived and we are pleased to inform you that they are very pretty and very sticky!
- We have the final designs ready for the enlistment documents confirming your entry in the Woolfe Army.
Now we just have to find someone to come and help us to get all this eye candy ready for sending and shipping. Any volunteers??
Trick or treat: check our Facebook page!
With all the pumpkins, dressing up, tricking and treating going on, it simply wasn’t an option for us to ignore the Halloween craze. So we had a little brainstorm with the team and we came up with a pretty neat TREAT FOR ALL OF YOU. More on that early next week (have fun guessing over the weekend ! If you haven’t already, hurry over to our Facebook page and like it, ‘cause that’s where the Woolfe Halloween Announcement will be made public.
That’s all folks, have a nice weekend!
The Woolfe Team